Quite a waste that for the past 2 years i haven been mixing with all people in the class. Until the final year, suddenly felt that, ' Hey it's not too bad after all'. They are quite nice to hang out with actually. And because of the final year project i realised 1 thing about myself. I can really go crazy and can do all sorts of stupid things, talk nonsense, laugh non-stop and sing aloud like nobodies business irritate others when i am tired. I just feel super high and can lose control when I am not put to bed during bed time. Sounds like only drunk person will act like that.
20/1/09, 8.30pm is the day and time where the hard work will be show cased. Actually i am quite fearful of the Q&A part. Just hope he dont question about the pump section cos i myself just blindly follow the working in the 'textbook' without understanding. Pray hard!!
.ay.ton.ydaer.ma.i.soc.thgir.ton.si.emiT
..but..guess it's fate.
No comments:
Post a Comment