Sunday, February 8, 2009

Applied for NTU on the 1st few days of the application opening.
1) Environments Engineering
2) Civil Engineering
3) Maritime studies
4) Material Engineering
5) Physics and Applied Physics
But after my father briefly intro me about the courses of my choices, i realised that all seems like not my style and looks super tough. Sometimes i just feel like i am wasting my time applying into NTU cos i know that it is quite hard to get in. My GPA is only 3.38. I dun seem to have motivation to study and had been in holiday mood ever since the start of the semester. Even if i strive my best and managed to get 4 for this sem i wont be able to touch 3.5. Haaha.. to get 4 this sem? Only can dream, girl. Well only can do my best when the time comes and leave the rest to faith lor.

Common test i did below expectation for ICP and UOP. DIsappointed with my ICP as i thought the paper was do-able yet.. Guess it's because i dun have the talent to memorise and reproduce stuff for the paper.

On Friday, i sat for my last test paper in NP - UOP. Sad thing is that Mirko say 'no retest!'. I think i buang that paper as i am really not confident with the working i written on that paper. I dun even know what i did was correct or not. Like normal test, i studied the same way for that paper. After that paper, i took a bus home with Raf from SIM. It was crowded as expected and no seat. Both of us stand to the back of the bus. After NP bus stop, I felt wierd and my MP3 seems to soften its volume and i can only hearing the eeeeee sound. Shortly, my vision colour fades and i only see black and white which whole vision turned yellow after even the white vision turned black. The last time i had this feeling is when i was in the lift after a swim in Malaysia without having breakfast in the morning. Thinking back, i had mac foldover in the afternoon which suppose to be sufficient to last me till night. I whispered to Raf to alight at the next stop, but she couldnt hear me. I tried to lower my head in the standing position to allow more blood to flow to my head but it's useless. Suppose to be done at squating position but it will be paiseh to squat in the crowded bus and people will be wondering what's wrong with me. I know that i would faint if i continue standing for the rest of my journey. I turned to my left. I saw the back 5 seats in the bus with only 4 heads above blocking the back window of the bus. I force my eyes to see if it is really empty and true it was. I slowly made my way to the seat. The yellow vision start to clear to the norm slowly and my ears after which recovers the original volume of my MP3. I kept thinking why did i have this feeling. I realised actually when sitting for UOP test i was shivering. The coldness was like eating into my bones. It was just 2 days after my 21st bday and I fear if i have any terminal illness which is starting to develop already.

I went to CCK Polyclinc the next day ALONE. Waited for about 1.5hrs before i could see the doc. I told her about me and she said if i am feeling ok today means i am okie. 'Your body will resets'. She say it could be due to stress and mayb i had been sitting and had not been standing long for the earlier section of the day thats why i dun have this impact felt till the evening time. Kind of agree but disagree, her explaination seems strong and persistant that i was stress so so be it lor.. I also told her that i had discomfort in my lower intestine and she said she can refer me to hospital if i wan to do a further check up. This problem bugs me quite sometime liao so i agreed to be referred for check ups as it will be cheaper via polyclinic referral. At the referral counter in the clinic, the nurses ask me 'which hospital you wan to go - 5 star or 4 star?', i stunned. i thought they are suppose to make the decision not me? Cute nurses. Anyway, SGH and they fixed my appointment on the coming tuesday evening.

Went home to sleep shortly after i return from the clinic. Woke up around 2pm and help my mum to pack up the house. Brought the terrapines outside my unit to change their water when the ~15cm large turtle inverted. Seeing that the side and the underneath of his top shell stucked with some 'black, green, hard-jelly' stuff i took a sponge scrubber to scrub off it's 'dirt'. They look attracted to the green sponge which i am using and bite it when i am scrubbing near his head. Haaha.. kana whacked by my index finger. All three the same..

Had steamboat in the evening. Asked my 1st and 3rd aunt over only. Hmm... months ago since i had steamboat at home liao. Had popiah party on sunday afternoon. Seems like more activities when new year's 15 days is ending rather then the 1st few days. Dun feel well occassionally, starting to worry about my body. Many things other i am not sure myself. Sometimes i dun even know if i had made the right decision. In church, at school, my future, my studies. Guess only can see through the results and conclusion to know if they are right.

No comments:

Post a Comment