Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Time flies today. It's as if i didnt do anything and OH the sun is setting. Went facial in late morning today, now my face is scar-red especially at one side. Hope it wont get infected. Stayed at home the whole day after that. My sis came home with her friend and i gave her friend tuition. She's not as bad as i expected. At least she knows the basic which makes the going through of paper very quick.

In front of the tv watching this 7 o'clock new show which is boring! 9 o'clock show this time round is even worse although there are many good actress and actors. Where has the quality before gone to, down together with the economy. I am already so bored at home and the tv programes makes me worse.

Last friday, a job agent phone me to ask if i can start work on monday. Given $6 per hour and it's cck polyclinic!!. I could have save lots on transportation and food. My agent reminded me to ask my parents if they agree cos it's temperature taking and data entry job- relax job lor. NO! was the reply from my parents. *cry. Back to the life of a slacker.

Just another reply from anstralia, University of Melbourne. They still refuse to give me chemical engineering. Environments engineering. Stuck up lor. Env eng I would rather just stay in singapore, cheaper somemore. Ok now I need another 3 more universities replies.

No comments:

Post a Comment