Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Work = to take ALL faults the systems have doesn't matter if you were taught these or is it or not part of your job. Expects you to be superman and to be 100% perfect. When you reach a 100% perfection, not even a single word of appreciation. What the SHIT! If you want me to perform best, you will have to let me know everything. These things are very new to me, I don't know how the company operates at my finger tips. I am not like each and every of you here, have been here for at least 1 year. Be fairer to me for goodness sake. System fault is not what i can prevent and i wont know if there is such fault if no body tells me. When i reaceive orders, i will always follow the SOP you people give me. That stupid thing never indicate that that column must clear. I sped up to clear everything within 10mins yet???!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment