i'm worried. People around me tells me it's going to be alright, but i cannot make myself think that everything is going to be alright until i see it myself. I wonder, is it expectation, pride, or is it me. I know i tried my best to study and squeeze as many things into this brain of mine before the exams. I wrote and practiced as many questions where i am able to. I know i did what i know and able to during the exams. Maybe a little careless mistake here and there. For that few days after the last papers, i woke up very early everyday. I know my body is still tired but i cannot sleep. I do not know what is wrong. Apparently my brain cells were hovering around the situation of having to retake 1 or 2 of my modules. i cannot sleep after that. Is my expectation too high?
At times i thought about it, why so worried about it. Why am i so into the results. Could it, though i hope not, be a childhood incident. The way i am brought up? The situation i had been exposed to since i was a small girl.
If He lets go of me, I wouldn't be here now.
No comments:
Post a Comment