Exams results were released last month. I did not do well because questions disappeared from my paper when i was doing my paper and appeared suddenly when i complete the paper, for two consecutive modules total of 30 marks gone. I did well because i expect a more disappointing result instead. I need to maintain my gpa the next semester. At least to graduate with a second lower class.
After this holiday, i am left with a final semester in NTU. So fast, 3 years zoomed past. Thank God for all the people placed around me through these years. After 6 months we will all head a different direction. Many of my friends have plans to embark on their first career. Asked around, among 20 over friends, only 1 or 2 is going to pursue on further education in the course immediately after Honors. During my Polytechnic days, we talked, laugh, stayed late at school for FYP, attend lessons together, ask around for solutions and screw up papers and teachers together. We graduated and move to higher education together. How often did we keep in contact? I anticipate it will be worse now, all of us are going to do something that will mark our future, who has the time to keep in touch. So sad, but i guess that's life.
Need to change many things about me. I need to control my temper. I need to use more brains than emotions. I need to analyse more before i make any decision. I need a healthy diet. A need to save up. Stop leaving things to fate! Need to talk with more confidence, be clear, having more variation in my speech. After i seen her on the last day before new year, i feel the impact. Whether it is true or not, i cannot be sure. But the thing clearly i should do is to take step, necessary step. Be practical.
No comments:
Post a Comment