Thursday, January 22, 2009

PED ended, No questions on pump, condenser, piping calculation asked but rather materials asked for e Q&A section.. PHeww...But sad thing is that charles say my presentation is like ' Student presentation', I dun really understand what he meant by student presentation...well Ptech completed. I declare: ' No Projects on hand! '. Had been waiting for this day for more than half a semester. Wasted my whole day at school. Nothing seems to be going into my head. My brain is totally stagnant. Maybe is the after effect of PED which cause the brain to be this way.. well hope it won't be like that for the rest of the few weeks left in np.

CNY clothes & shoes settled. Going to spend my chinese new year in Malaysia this year. Ang Bao is definately small and smaller. Excited becos i finally able to see how malacca is like 2 days before cny. The discounts and the last night shoppings and the food... Well new experience. I was at the lift after walking home just now, i bumped into my mum as she was going to fetch my father from the airport. Hmm.. think my parents will do a major chinese new year shopping in Singapore tomorrow. Hope that my sore throat will be cured by then and i can eat and eat and eat alot of things!!!

Guess i am really going to miss school after graduating. Going to miss the tako-balls, yong tau fu, cup corn, sushi, pan cake.... from canteen 1. Come to think of it, i think since this semester started, the frequency of stepping into mega-bites can be counted using the fingers of 1 hand. Could be due to the location of the lectures and tutorial. Ever since Mega-bites change the veg of the chicken rice to cucumber, the taste isnt the same anymore. Miss the preserved veg... I dun wan time to pass so fast neither i wan everybody to go seperate ways. I dun wan to face an entirely new environment again by myself. In a comfort zone, just want it to remain this way. I dun like the lonely feeling where no body knows ur presense. Fear isn't good..girl BE BRAVE!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment