Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Since yesterday i have this uneasy feeling in me. I really don't know where exactly this uneasiness came about. Things is just all not correct. It's exam next week yet i am just so not ready. Perhaps it's the weather which is making me so moody. My daily plan on what to study and what to memorise all have not been on schedule. Sometimes i wonder if the decision which i had made so far will cause any regrets in future. I dun feel secure. Normally this shouldn't be the feeling as of yet... too soon. I dun want to play but I dun feel that there is seriousness presence. I want to say something but i just hold back because i noe nothing will happen, nothing will change. Is it all true or protocol? Too much occasions, maybe it becomes a form of habit. Sometimes i ask myself how different is it here and before? What difference will it make if I was missing on that day? It is too frequent that it becomes no longer valuable? Confident - I am not. Till now still so unreal. Is everything because i think really really too much?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment