Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Went downstairs to check my letter box yesterday. It's empty.
Today morning, before buying breakfast, check once more, it's still empty.
Was watching tv just now. My mum asked: how many people in your class had received the letter?
Didnt ask the rest as i dont want to know who had already received.
My father said: Dont need to wait lar. Once Australia send their approval then u go aust study.
I kept quiet.
I asked God if his decision is really to send me to Aust, He will make everything so be it. I am suppose to follow His plans to be obedient. Yet I am thinking, worse hoping..
I dont know is it just because of $$ or there might be hidden factors which is giving me stress.

Went into palm reading on Youtube to learn more about it. YA... it's not supposed to, but..ok.
I am left handed: my left hand represents my reading and my right represents my family- that's what the person say.
My observations
Left life line: short (approx life till 35). Haha so no one will see me old.
Left head line: Curved down. imaginative.
Left heart line: Average Emotions
Sun line: I HAVE- good:)
Carreer line: I still not know how 2 read, but i do have 1
health line: 'Ti luo duo bing'

Lines on right hand looks ok, good, better than left, except for health, same as my left hand. After attending 4 lessons online( 7mins per session), i discovered that there are 20 over lessons. Faint, gave up watching, too long. But the thing i want to know is which line represents that i will go overseas to study. Someone told me this but i dont know which line on my palm told him so.

No comments:

Post a Comment