I've been to MOE interview months ago. After a few weeks i've received email stating that it was successful. A letter arrived a week after that. I had attended the briefing and the medical checkup. If everything is successful, i will start as an untrained teacher in mid June. I just NIE semester will start in August.
What is passion when i haven teach in a school before. What is interest, other than sleeping, nothing else i enjoy doing. I am not interested to climb really high in the cooperate ladder. I just want to lead a normal life. Financial issue, at any point of a person life, no matter how rich is that person, to him, he is a poor. No one is rich, so what is the point of earning so much money and striving so much when whatever you do, you are still poor. I had read in forums, people complain on the suckiest job you can do in Singapore is to be a teacher. Every single cunning thing the principal does, and being jailed for 4 years in the school.. what job is smooth sailing. Aware that i am actually giving up my engineering profession if i take up the teacher offer. Now till then, i still have 5 months to decide.... SHOULD I OR SHOULDN'T I. I am starting to feel bored of my course of study. I cannot see myself designing wastewater treatment plant, membrane or studying air quality data, being a recycling engineer etc. I thought of being a safety officer, but the job is not easy to find. Being an admin staff, i would rather be a teacher. I always thought i know what i want in life, till this point, then i found out that i had been just going with the flow. Whatever things come, i just accept and go with the plan, without using my brain. How much things do you have in your own hands to start with. You cannot control the number of hair, your height, your future etc, what for planning and thinking so much then get so emotional when nothing can be certain. Therefore, don't do anything, just live your life as it is, rather than finding perfectness, you may find happiness instead.
Around 8 more weeks, i would have done up with my final semester in NTU. 3 years gone just like that. Just like those 3 years in my polytechnic. Now i am 24, maybe there is no motivation, maybe i am too comfortable, or simply unprepared. Is this what i wan to do for life? am i suitable, do i have the ability?
No comments:
Post a Comment