Sunday, May 6, 2012
Sat for my last paper in NTU last Thursday. Tomorrow will be my FYP presentation and after that i am officially done with NTU. Sometimes i thought to myself.. have i matured? Have i grown more mature in terms of mentality as compared to 3 years ago? I dont think so. I see no difference in myself.
During the study week, i have been to 3 interviews. These are interviews for application to my career. MOE, NEA (op exc) and NEA (cleaning and hygiene). Apparently only the 1st 2 accepted me, the last one dont seem interested in me the moment i walked in. Anyway, i am happy that i do not have to be forced to stick with MOE. I just hope that the position in NEA is a fine and suitable one for me. I just pray for the ability and colleagues to be blessed upon me.
Quite a few plans after the presentation
14th May - Morning - Sign contract with NEA
Evening - NTU Dinner and Dance
15th May - Off to BANGKOK for 3 days!!! =)
21st May - Off to Hongkong and Macau for 5 days!
May the weather be good and the journey be smooth for an incredible time locally and overseas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment