What's wrong with me. I dun understand myself. Sometimes at work, there is a feeling of unfairness. Does it means being in the department earlier than others implying that you should hold up more duties than others? Maybe I do not see the duties other people around are holding. I am quite tired and would like to know if it is normal to be busy every single day you are at work? Work never gets off your hands because before one task is completed, another task is added onto your hand. Makes me wonder if i am really inefficient in my performance. I don't mind doing procurement, finance, assets tracking, tracking of weekly updates, planning for activities and going for unknown meetings over my main duties - investigation for a report. But I just don't want all to come crashing over me at the same time. Please take your queue. Do not rush me for things, I know what i am doing and I will produce when the time is right. I shall not complain, things might not be that bad after all.
....Scolding nasty words in the printing room
No comments:
Post a Comment