Saturday, December 8, 2012

I am at home for the whole day, exploring every corner of facebook. Have not been blogging so long that I have forgotten having a blogger account. I have been working for 6 months. Time seem to pass faster. I understand how it feels waiting for weekend every weekdays. My department finally achieved it's full strength. Having 2 more colleagues. Moving from the 13th floor down to the 4th floor, and most likely to the 2nd floor in Jan/Feb 2013.

For the past 6 months, I have grown, becoming more bitchy - finding fault with service providers who did not deliver their services appropriately. Forcing things down their throat and making them feel that they are inefficient. I do not know when will the payback come, anyway, so busy that I can't be bothered. Cases are what I am to look into every time one comes. The peak since the past 6 months had passed. Handling 4 cases together is sufficient to make one go crazy. Now that I am less busy, it's time to reorganize some of the  optional task loaded into my work truck and BREATHE.

Standing as a neutral party, has anyone experience a 'tell or not to tell?'. Boss was not around one day, X was suppose to hold a meeting with an external party. In the morning, external party called and say that he will be arriving early. I told X to go to the customer service c.....

.... always brag of being a big shot when small issues like this, he cannot handle. Small problems makes him SHIVER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment