Back again:)
Went Malaysia for the usual relative visiting and feast during the Hari Raya weekend. Luckily for us, there was no traffic jam through and fro. School started 2 weeks ago. And the stress is already there. Realized that this semester, lecturer's slides are super wordy. Putting things that might be not important into them making the important point looks covered up. Like how it has always been, human wished for the opposite. School days, we wished for holidays to come.
I've been in a bad and easily agitated person recently. Getting angry and irritated over minute stuffs and the things others do and say. It is not the time of the month. It was not like this last semester. I've been figuring out what is actually wrong with me. I suspect, I am not sure. It would be very bad of me to put that as the factor but i would prefer things to remain the way they are like the previous semester. Insensitive people gets along well with guys and normally offend girls. Sensitive people gets along well with girls but repel guys. Loud people repel quiet people. Quiet people repel humans. To get along with people, not easy at all right? It's hard to be human.... seriously.
Recently, heard news of people passing away out of a sudden leaving love ones behind. Some thoughts had been lingering in my head. 'If it is the last 2 days of my life, what i want to do...'
No comments:
Post a Comment